Scope of the Conference
The objective of the conference is to offer the opportunity for the Slovak and Czech scientists and guests from other countries
working in the field of basic and applied magnetism to present their recent results and to exchange ideas and technical information.
The programme of the conference covers the following areas:
- Theoretical problems of magnetically ordered materials, magnetization processes
- Amorphous, nanocrystalline and other soft magnetic materials
- Magnetic materials for energy applications (permanent magnets, magnetocaloric materials, motors, transformers,...)
- Magnetic thin films and surfaces, spintronics, particles and nanostructures
- Low-dimensional magnetic materials, molecular magnets and ferrofluids
- Rare-earth and 5f-systems
- Strongly correlated electron systems, superconducting materials
- Multifunctional magnetic materials (multiferroic, magnetoelastic, shape memory,...)
- Applications and other magnetic materials not included in 1-8
Each session comprises both oral (invited and contributed talks) and poster presentations.
will take 30 min.
will have duration of 15 min.
The area allocated to each poster
will be approximately 1.0 m x 1.2 m.
The working language of the conference is English
Conference sessions will take place in the lecture halls of Faculty of Medicine Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice.
The Proceedings of the Conference will be published in Acta Physica Polonica
the Journal recognised by the Current Contents database.